The Phases of TSL’s Agile Website Methodology
Traditional website design doesn’t work. Websites can’t be static. Your company can’t afford to spend five months building the site and then wait 18 months to two years before a redesign. Audiences and markets change too quickly.
TSL’s Agile Website Methodology begins with a solid strategy based on our client’s target personas. Our goal is to launch a quality website that outperforms the client’s current site in terms of visitors and conversions. Then we use continual improvement processes to optimize the new website.
Here are five typical challenges that TSL Marketing can help your company tackle:
1) Defining Goals: Marketers often don’t have clearly defined goals and strategies for their website. We can help them define their strategy and measure it against key performance indicators.
2) Static Site: Traditional sites are built over a period of months based on many assumptions. After the site is launched, years may pass before it gets refreshed. During that time, a lot of the initial assumptions go untested. Our websites go through rapid iterations that allow the site to be adapted to test findings.
3) Creating a Communications Hub: Most clients that we talk to would like their sites to be a communications hub for their customers and prospects. To do that, they need to understand what their visitors are looking for and then provide that content in a user-friendly way. TSL defines personas that your company can use to customize content.
4) Converting Visitors: Marketers want to convert visitors into subscribers, prospects, and customers. Our agile process allows us to identify potential friction errors that may affect these conversions. Then we test options to improve website performance.
5) Improving Inbound: The goal of inbound marketing is to use content to generate followers, prospects, and customers. Through testing during our agile website process, we help identify areas clients can invest in to provide higher-quality content that improves conversion ratios.
When choosing a team to work with during your website design process, your company has various options. However, working with TSL offers many advantages.
You could work with your internal marketing teams, but team members are generally busy with day-to-day tasks. They also may not be experts in website optimization. TSL is focused on B2B technology marketing. We have strong web optimization experience and a knowledgeable creative team. We can provide KPIs that make B2B marketers look like rock stars.
Local/Boutique Marketing Agencies lack focus on marketing B2B technology. They often use outdated, traditional web development methodology that doesn’t provide ongoing optimization or continuous improvement. TSL is an expert in B2B technology marketing. We use agile methodology for continuous improvement and optimization and provide documented and measurable results.
Web Development Agencies don’t specialize in technology marketing. They use small creative teams with limited B2B knowledge and often rely on a traditional design approach. TSL’s approach is agile and reflects an understanding of the entire prospect funnel.
TSL’s agile methodology, based on HubSpot’s Growth-Driven Design principles, is an answer to the broken traditional web development project. A refreshed, fully functional website is launched quickly, within 60 to 90 days. Then, instead of remaining stagnant for multiple years, the website is continuously improved and optimized based on real user data and behavior.