The Growth Team should request a Scoping Audit when:
1. Requestor identifies need to have a scoping audit run.
2. Requestor collects the following information from prospect:
2. Requestor alerts resources of need for scoping audit and provides above information as well as:
3. [Someone?] receives request for scoping audit and assigns to SMEs in Clarizen using a template [name]. They confirm expected timeline for completion and book subsequent internal review meeting between Growth Strategist and SMEs.
4. On assigned date, resources review their areas of expertise, looking for the following insights:
5. The output format Deliverable/output format? Internal purpose document and commentary vs. client facing?
Sales and marketing team members can use RavenTools to produce a high-level SEO report that is suitable for the free/complimentary audit offering. The process to do so is shown below.