TSL shares their own content and relevant industry news on a variety of social media profiles and pages through the Hubspot social media tool.
1) Review the topics that are a priority in the spreadsheet. Please include at least 30-40% of TSL’s own material including landing pages, blogs, or internal pages.
2) In the “Publish Date” column, update the dates that will need posts, excluding weekends and holidays.
3) Use Google “News” tab to find new, relevant articles in these subjects. Go to https://www.google.com/ and search for the topic. Select the “News” tab. Go to “Tools” and change “Recent” to “Last Month.”
4) Find relevant articles from reputable websites. Avoid other website’s landing pages, only choose ungated/free content.
5) Copy/paste the link and article’s title into the spreadsheet.
6) Write a caption or pull a quote from the article.
Additional Sites for Content
|1||Go to TSL’s social media management page in Hubspot - https://app.hubspot.com/social/40441|
|2||Click orange “Create social post” button in top right.|
|3||Select the LinkedIn logo. Update the date the post should be scheduled on and select the profiles listed below.
|4||Select the Facebook logo. Select the profiles listed below. Facebook: TSL’s Facebook|
|5||Select the Twitter logo. Post to these Twitter profiles: