- Experience Level desired: 2+ years
- Compensation: Salary commensurate w/ experience. Bonus, discretion of management.
- Reports to VP Emerging Media / SEO Manager
We are seeking a skilled, analytical SEO specialist to join our team to develop analyze client websites in order to recommend strategies that will improve organic search rankings and drive more traffic. Do you love SEO and staying ahead of the game on SEO best practices and developments? Are you looking to exercise your search talents? Do you get excited about PPC strategies? Do you know the factors that make search engines look more favorably on a website? Then this is the job for you!
TSL Marketing is looking for a SEO Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess the following core strengths:
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- You are a problem solver, an information architect.
- You have the ability to work with senior business minds to help them articulate their messages to their customers, then you can translate them into a digital plan that will put them ahead of the curve.
- You are an energizing person, not only with your work but with your work ethic and style.
- You are proud of your work, but realize it really belongs to the client and the customer.
- You are a self-starter and strive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are about being part of something as great as you are.
- Perform SEO/digital audits on behalf of our customers
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy for our clients
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Developing and implementing keyword strategies. Evaluating and altering strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
- Practicing white-hat, honest, and creative SEO tactics.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Building and executing link-building and directory strategies to enhance off-page SEO.
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Research Local SEO strategies to help improve local search results
- Creating Reporting in Google Analytics
- Planning and implementing paid search campaigns
- Tracking, tweaking, and evaluating paid search strategies
- Reporting on paid search metrics
- Tracking Google AdWords analytics
- Communicating progress with the marketing team on all digital fronts for TSL clientele
- Optimizing marketing spend on paid search
- Must be willing to work after normal business hours when needed
- Other duties as defined by Director of Digital Strategy & VP Emerging Media
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- An analytical mind with the ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of our business' goals.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 2+ years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments, especially WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and website administration
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- BS/BA degree required
- Strong Google AdWords experience (certification is a plus).
- Bid management tools experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using Schema and Rich Snippet Markups
- Experience working with ScreamingFrog SEO Spider, Xenu Link Sleuth, SEMrush, Intgrity, Moz Analytics, Whitespark, Adwords Editor, and MCC – My Client Center
TSL Marketing offers:
- An Opportunity to work with some of the world's largest IT solutions providers.
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package.
- An individual professional development plan.