TSL Marketing is looking for a Sr. HubSpot Strategist to manage end-to-end marketing efforts using HubSpot for our B2B tech customers. Someone who is energetic, detail-oriented, and both hands-on and a strategic thinker will excel in this role. More than hiring for a role, we are looking for someone who loves marketing, HubSpot, and is fun to work with. Our team members also help TSL innovate, drive the direction of our firm, and grow with TSL. Contact us to see if we are a fit for each other!
- Support TSL and customer teams on building marketing strategy and making data and insight-driven decisions.
- Support in marketing planning and campaign strategy.
- Building campaign logic and workflows.
- Quality Assurance on campaign architecture.
- Campaign execution for our customers using HubSpot.
- Build emails, landing pages, and workflows.
- Manage HubSpot integration with other tools.
- Manage lists.
- ABM campaign management.
- Ad Account integration.
- Custom Objects.
- Campaign Attribution.
- Reporting and Dashboard creation.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of integrated marketing programs for TSL customers.
- Organize the efforts and schedule of other TSL Subject Matter Experts and production team.
- Support weekly customer team calls to review plans and results.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Delight and retain TSL customers by providing outstanding service and delivering value.
- Participate in leading innovation at TSL to stay ahead of a constantly changing marketing landscape.
Qualifications and Skills:
- HubSpot certifications and hands-on HubSpot expertise.
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Cares deeply about the success and well-being of customers and colleagues.
- Fun to work with.
- Great team skills and ability to work well with others to accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of HubSpot Enterprise Marketing Hub experience preferred.
- BA/BS preferred, BA/BS in marketing a plus.