Why Join TSL Marketing?
We are awesome! We are an emerging global marketing company that cultivates an energetic, collaborative and unique culture. As a fully integrated marketing organization, our work spans the scope of lead generation, social media and SEO. We engage in an
innovating and creative marketing approach that consistently attracts customers – both internally and externally. Our customers are some of the most successful technology companies in the world.
Where does TSL rank? Word is spreading. DemandGen Report awarded TSL with the Killer Content Award. TSL was recognized for its expert channel marketing tactics. As if that wasn’t enough, in the same month, TSL was also named as a Top 10 Partner Consulting Agency by the Channel Marketer Report.
TSL is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. We are growing – and seeking smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world class team.
Inside Sales Position Overview
Members of our inside sales team use their skills to gather business intelligence, qualify new opportunities, and schedule appointments for some of the most successful technology companies in the world. The ideal candidate has a positive team spirit, strives for continual personal and professional growth, and is committed to both their success and the success of the organization.
- Deliver value in the form of validated pipeline leads to our customers
- Begin the sales process on behalf of customers through tele and digital lead generation activities
- Understand, master and be able to succinctly articulate the client’s story to all prospects and customers when given the opportunity
- Conduct strategic business conversations with prospects to understand their needs and articulate how our client can address those needs
- Meet prospecting activity and pipeline goals as captured in our dedicated CRM system
- Provide feedback on client campaigns to internal and external clients
- Produce well-written, client-facing documentation for all opportunities generated
- Provide exceptional customer service and deliver outstanding value to all of our customers and prospects
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales oriented background required
- Highly desirable that the individual has directly sold or supported Enterprise class software solutions
- Proficient sales skills covering technologies and an understanding of how these can provide business value in the marketplace
- Ability to engage prospects and clients via the telephone
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Internet-based research using LinkedIn, Jigsaw, and other such sites
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- BA/BS preferred; Associate’s degree plus comparable experience accepted
Salary and commission structure variable based on skill-level, past successes and experience. Healthcare (medical, dental and vision) insurance is offered as well as disability. Also available is 401(k) plan, an on property gym membership and a very positive and supportive company culture.
TSL is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.
- Embrace the TSL Experience and contribute positively as an internal customer
- Be an agent for change and think outside the box
- Strive to wow our clients on a daily basis
- We Play hard but work harder
- Continually find ways to make TSL a better place to work
The ideal TSL Internal Customer has a positive energetic team spirit, strives for continual personal and professional growth, and is committed to both their success and the success of the organization.
Are you in?
Office Location: Elkridge MD.
Work from Home Positions: CO, FL, NY, NC, PA