TSL Marketing is looking for a Sr. HubSpot Project Manager to manage end-to-end delivery of our marketing for B2B tech customers. Someone who is energetic, detail-oriented, and great with people will excel in this role. More than hiring for a manager, we are looking for someone who loves marketing and working in HubSpot, staying organized, helping others succeed, and is fun to work with. Our Sr. Managers also help TSL innovate, drive the direction of our firm, and grow with TSL. Contact us to see if we are a fit for each other!
- Support TSL and customer teams on building and architecting complex marketing strategies.
- Using HubSpot and other tools to analyze content performance and make data and insight-driven decisions to shape future marketing tactics.
- Oversight of initiatives for our customer teams within the HubSpot platform (in partnership with our TSL HubSpot strategists).
- Provide quality assurance on complex marketing workflows and strategy within HubSpot.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of integrated marketing programs for TSL customers using HubSpot. These programs could include Growth Driven Design, email nurtures via workflows, custom data architecture, dashboards and reporting, email and landing page builds and template creation.
- Organize the efforts and schedule of TSL Subject Matter Experts and production team.
- Lead regular customer and internal team calls to review plans and results.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery.
- Delight and retain TSL customers by providing outstanding service and delivering value.
- Participate in leading innovation at TSL to stay ahead of a constantly changing marketing landscape and new HubSpot features and capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Cares deeply about the success and well-being of customers and colleagues.
- Fun to work with and enjoys working with a team.
- Great team leadership skills and ability to work well with others to accomplish goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An independent problem-solver.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Significant hands-on HubSpot experience and HubSpot marketing certifications.
- Familiarity with HubSpot Marketing Enterprise. Familiarity with SalesHub and CMS a plus.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively resolve problems.
- Experience in change management a plus
- Experience in migrations/onboarding from one Marketing Automation Platform to HubSpot a plus.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, B2B tech marketing a plus.