TSL Marketing is looking for a Hubspot Specialist to join our team. Internally, this role is collaborating with a larger team to create, deploy, track, and optimize multi-dimensional, multi-channel, holistic marketing campaigns for our customers.
What we see as a good fit:
- Required: HubSpot Certifications (we have several great HubSpot customers!)
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably strategizing and implementing digital marketing.
- Experience using a broad range of marketing tools, which include but aren’t limited to: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, and Unbounce.
- Proven track record of generating positive results through digital marketing (organic search, paid search, paid advertising, content marketing, etc.)
- You are a T-shaped marketer that is both a generalist and a specialist.
- You have a strong understanding of holistic marketing strategy.
- You have a strong command of digital marketing channels.
- You are a problem solver.
- You could multi-task and see yourself as detail oriented.
- You are an energizing person, not only with your work but also with your work ethic and style.
- You are a self-starter and strive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You love what you do and take pride in a job well done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion, integrity, and energy.
- Work with a team of senior marketing strategists, project managers, copywriters, designers, and developers to execute marketing tactics for clients, as outlined by senior leadership.
- Provide strategic input and data-driven ideation to help clients achieve their goals.
- Upload copy and style marketing collateral into desired Content Management Systems (i.e., upload and style emails, landing pages, blogs, Web pages)
- Create social content repositories using a mix of third-party content and client content (80/20 rule).
- Utilize social media to attract and engage a client’s target audience.
- Publish social media posts using HubSpot, Hootsuite or Buffer.
- Support in the development of client reports using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and/or Raven Tools.
- Support in tracking, measuring and analyzing Key Performance Indicators.
- Support in the brainstorming and deployment of creative client growth strategies using digital marketing tactics.
- Identify and provide insight into emerging technology and tools.