TSL Marketing is full-service marketing and digital agency with B2B Technology clients globally. We work with 5 of the top 10 Technology companies and their channels including IBM, Cisco, Dell, HPE and Intel just to name a few. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, Digital Sales Executive, responsible for generating digital marketing services revenue and new business.
TSL is recognized as an industry leader in the B2B Technology industry boasting advanced marketing and sales tools, technology (HubSpot & Salesforce) and processes. We offer competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k. If you’re looking for a positive work environment and company culture with a well-established, industry leading agency, then TSL may be for you!
This person’s primary responsibility is to grow the revenues for Digital Marketing services with prospective B2B Technology or MedTech companies. He/She works directly with the sales, marketing and CX team.
- Manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Achieve daily-weekly-monthly sales activity expectations
- Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quotas
- Qualify and close prospective customers that fit our company focus
- Engage, qualify and close inbound and referred business
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and quotations for customers in order to support the overall sales effort.
- Provide representation at meetings with prospects, customers, and technology/channel partners
- Maintain relations with existing accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, conferences and webinars
- Provide feedback on product/service features and functions, market trends, program needs, customer outreach programs and events
- Work with Operations, Sales and CX management to ensure business is transacted accurately, timely and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical standards
Experience and Education:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
Experience: 5+ years of sales and digital marketing experience. Knowledge and experience using HubSpot & Salesforce a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of the Sales and Marketing process
- Ability to leverage team members with specific domain knowledge
- Experience with conflict resolution, problem-solving, account management
- Ability to be flexible and collaborative
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Salary and commission structure variable based on skill-level, past successes and experience. Healthcare (medical, dental and vision) insurance is offered as well as disability. Also available is 401(k) plan, an on property gym membership for those in the Maryland office and a very positive and supportive company culture.
TSL is committed to staying ahead of the competition while continuing to cultivate company growth and a WOW Customer Excellence. Our goal is to continue to wow and delight our customers with great people doing great work.
- Embrace the TSL Experience and contribute positively as an internal customer
- Be an agent for change and think outside the box
- Strive to wow our clients on a daily basis
- We Play hard but work harder
- Continually find ways to make TSL a better place to work
The ideal TSL Internal Customer has a positive energetic team spirit, strives for continual personal and professional growth, and is committed to both their success and the success of the organization.