TSL Marketing is looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our team in our Elkridge, Maryland Office. If you live and breathe marketing strategy, we want to talk to you. Internally, this role is called Marketing System Strategy Consultant because they collaborate with a larger team to create, deploy, track and optimize multi-dimensional, multi-channel, holistic marketing campaigns for our customers.
The ideal candidate can be defined by possessing the following core strengths:
- You are a T-shaped marketer that is both a generalist and a specialist.
- You have a strong comprehension of holistic marketing strategy.
- You have a full command of digital marketing channels.
- You are a problem solver, an information architect.
- You have the ability to multi-task and see yourself as extremely detail oriented.
- You are an energizing person, not only with your work but also with your work ethic and style.
- You are a self-starter and strive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You love what you do and take pride in a job well done.
- Create the vision for a multi-dimensional marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of project managers, copywriters, designers, developers and sales reps to deploy that strategy and generate results.
- Work with marketing operations, production and sales team in an agile environment to plan and budget a marketing calendar, known internally as a Strategy Canvas.
- Work with client to identify long-term goals and Key Performing Indicators that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
- Serve as the primary marketing consultant for your clients, providing them with in-depth reporting on performance.
- Identify trends and make insightful observations which on how we can positively impact results.
- Brainstorm and deploy new and creative client growth strategies using both digital and traditional methods.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and A/B tests to improve results and achieve client goals more quickly.
- Identify and prioritize channels meaningful to specific clients and campaign messages in order to achieve optimal results.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate both internally and customer-facing.
- Become an expert in one or two core strengths and ‘always be learning’ general marketing best practices to ensure you stay on top of emerging trends and the innovation of tomorrow.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience consulting clients or key stakeholders on strategies and best practices that affect business outcomes
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience conducting market research and persona analysis
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms (we primarily use HubSpot).
- Proactive versus reactive thinker that maintains a positive attitude
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
TSL Marketing offers:
- An Opportunity to work with some of the world's largest IT solutions providers.
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package.
- An individual professional development plan.