TSL Marketing is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in our Columbia, Maryland Office.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
Internally, this role is called Marketing Specialist because they collaborate with a larger team to create, deploy, track and optimize multi-dimensional, multi-channel, holistic marketing campaigns for our customers.
The ideal candidate can be defined by possessing the following strengths:
- You are a T-shaped marketer that is both a generalist and a specialist.
- You have a strong compression of holistic marketing strategy.
- You have a strong command of digital marketing channels.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have the ability to multi-task and see yourself as detail oriented.
- You are an energizing person, not only with your work but also with your work ethic and style.
- You are a self-starter and strive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You love what you do and take price in a job well done.
- Work with a team of senior marketing strategists, project managers, copywriters, designers, and developers to execute marketing tactics for clients, as outlined by senior leadership.
- Provide strategic input and data-driven ideation to help clients achieve their goals.
- Upload copy and style marketing collateral into desired Content Management Systems (i.e., upload and style emails, landing pages, blogs, Web pages)
- Create social content repositories using a mix of third-party content and client content (80/20 rule).
- Utilize social media to attract and engage a client’s target audience.
- Publish social media posts using HubSpot, Hootsuite or Buffer.
- Support in the development of client reports using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and/or Databox.
- Support in tracking, measuring and analyzing Key Performance Indicators.
- Support in the brainstorming and deployment of creative client growth strategies using digital marketing tactics.
- Identify and provide insight into emerging technology and tools.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably strategizing and implementing digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of generating positive results through digital marketing (organic search, paid search, paid advertising, content marketing, etc.)
- Experience using a broad range of marketing tools, which include but aren’t limited to: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Unbounce.
- Experience working in an agency setting a plus.
- Passion, integrity and energy.
Location: Columbia, Maryland