TSL Marketing is a full-service marketing, sales, and growth agency with B2B Technology clients globally. We work with 5 of the top 10 Technology companies and their channels, including IBM, Cisco, Veeam, HPE and Microsoft. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, B2B Technology Sales Executive and Growth Expert, responsible for generating digital marketing and sales services revenue.
TSL is recognized as an industry leader in the B2B Technology industry, boasting advanced marketing and sales tools, technology (as a HubSpot Diamond Partner) and processes. We offer competitive compensation and a solid benefits package, including health insurance, bonus plan, and 401k. If you’re looking for a positive work environment and company culture with a well-established, industry-leading agency, then TSL may be for you!
This person’s primary responsibility is to grow the revenues for digital marketing and sales services with prospective B2B Technology companies. He/She works directly with the sales, marketing, and CX team.
- Manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Achieve daily-weekly-monthly sales activity expectations
- Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quotas
- Qualify and close prospective customers that fit our company focus
- Engage, qualify and close inbound and referred business
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, and quotations for customers in order to support the overall sales effort.
- Provide representation at meetings with prospects, customers, and technology/channel partners
- Maintain relations with existing accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, conferences, and webinars
- Provide feedback on product/service features and functions, market trends, program needs, customer outreach programs, and events
- Work with Operations, Sales, and CX management to ensure business is transacted accurately, timely, and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical standards
Experience and Education:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Experience: 5+ years of sales and digital marketing experience
- Knowledge and experience using HubSpot a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of the Sales and Marketing process
- Ability to leverage team members with specific domain knowledge
- Experience with conflict resolution, problem-solving, account management
- Ability to be flexible and collaborative
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.